The goals of the radiology module in the gross anatomy course are:
- To gain a thorough understanding of three-dimensional relationships by learning anatomy in various imaging modalities, especially cross sectional imaging.
- To learn the basics of radiology, which is the "anatomy" that will be seen day-to-day on the wards.
The following resources are available to help you meet these goals:
- A study companion with labeled images and cross sectional anatomy modules
- Numerous (ungraded) quizzes, organized by body section, that teach radiology and anatomy in the context of pathology. Though de-identified, these are real cases with real patients, most of which were seen across the street!
- Interactive anatomy modules - "3D Anatomy Tutorials"
For instructions on how to use these different resources, please click here.